Wednesday 5 March 2014

Apparently when you have a blog you're supposed to update it every now and then. Like write about what I've been doing recently or something. The problem is I honestly don't remember what I've been doing. Holidays have a tendency to just all blur into one homogenous lump of not much really. The weather doesn't help on that- yay for the hottest summer in 90 years- 35-40 degrees most days (that's what it was last i heard anyway). Maybe I'm just pathetic, but i have zero interest in stirring from in front of the air conditioning btween 10am and 5pm, by which time it's sometimes almost bareable. The last week or so has been better- this one time I actually wore a cardigan.

My holidays have really been much like holidays anywhere. Reading a lot, going to the pool most days, watching random movies, that kind of thing. I joined a gym last week, which is a pretty radical move on my part, and so far I'm enjoying. I joined a zumba class, which is among the silliest looking things I've done in a while, but it is fun, so whatever.

And now a week later... I currently have a 5 day weekend for carnaval, after only 4 days of school- a nice way to ease back into the year. Carnaval in my teeny tiny town is not an incredibly exciting affair. There was this party that I was going to go to but then things got complicated, as they sometimes do, so that didn't end up happening. It's still nice to have a relaxing weekend, and I'm at the grandparents' house at the moment, which makes a nice change from living in an apartment.

What do people even want to know about? Blogging makes me self-concious. Look, have some photos. Now I don't have to write anything, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment